- Project List
- ***COMMUNITY FOOD DRIVE (Drive-thru)
***COMMUNITY FOOD DRIVE (Drive-thru)
Date & Time:
Saturday, April 24, 2021
8:15 AM - 12:00 PM
4 have signed up & 196 openings remain.
To help San Joaquin & Stanislaus Counties during this difficult time,
we will hold a DRIVE-THRU, FOOD DRIVE to support those in need.
April 24, 8:00 am – 12:00pm, Mistlin Sports Park
Second Harvest Food Bank is critically low on food to feed the hungry.
Our call to you is simple: Donate.
Thank you, together we can make a difference in our community.
We will be taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of the Community, our volunteers, the staff and volunteers at Second Harvest Food Bank. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- 1.) Place any non-perishable food item(s) into a bag or box and place them in your trunk, or back of vehicle
- 2.) Enter the parking lot and follow the directional signs
- 3.) As you approach the unloading zone, do not exit your vehicle. A volunteer will remove the items from your vehicle.
- 4.) Once received, items will go into a “hot zone” and necessary precautions will occur prior to being distributed by the food bank.